All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I am, of course, talking about the new module for cmrt...
  3. Ha, I haven't even finished all the WW2 content and I've been at it for what, 4 years now? yeah, bring on the 80s! Mech Brigade rides again, my Atari rides again I'm starting the the first battle in the list, Canadians going after a bomb factory. I am going to go way out on a limb and guess the roads are often mined or have IEDs.
  4. Good Choice. I had my doubts at first as to which one to get. I watched some reports from Syria as I usually do one day and then it hit me just what a powerful game this is. I still want to get the UK expansion (especially if BFC adds Syrian toys to the pack 🙂) and Black Sea eventually. If there isn't one already, I think a Volgograd scenario would be fun to consider.
  5. Today
  6. I'm utterly confident that you won't be suffering 'buyer's remorse' on that one. Although you might wonder why you didn't buy it sooner, once you see just how much stuff you get for your money!
  7. I'm seeing those full size.....Very nice they are too. PS - You blew 'Myitkam' well & properly up!
  8. Very good photos, if a trifle underexposed in some cases...but that's easily fixable in Photoshop. The main thing that struck me is the powerful sense of immediacy in most of them. They made me feel as if I were really there, viewing all this stuff in this location. A couple things stood out strikingly. One was the breadth of beach that the heavily laden troops had to cross under withering fire. They sure could have used some LTVs. The second thing is the gentleness of the slopes of the bluffs. They were easily scalable and less heavily defended than the draws. One wonders how the battle might have gone if more of the troops had been landed opposite them. Joseph Balkowski reports in his book on the battle that the battle was actually turned when a small unit was landed there by mistake, made its way to the top and then was able to attack the draws from the rear. Thanks so very much, LĂ©opold, you've done good work this day. Michael
  9. You will never, ever finish playing all the available content... and, obviously, more is yet to come. As for the 1980's... give us some time & we'll see what we can do.
  10. Nope... never had an issue with that site and I use multiple devices, with multiple OS's & multiple browsers. However, i'll try out imgur anyway... ... a burning village at night (standard view & movie mode).
  11. Hey.... does anybody have this @MikeyD mod still? I think it would look good in Heaven & Earth.
  12. Hello, When I select a mortar (infantry or vehicle) I don't know who order open fire to any position. When I select fire they shoot with their hand guns, when I select throw smoke they approach and throw it with their hands; I want to know who fire and throw smoke with the mortar. Thanks.
  13. Wow. 15 months already? It's been a slow couple years around these parts.
  14. Thanks everybody. SF2 big bundle w everything, is now mine
  15. I created that merged modpack yonks ago well before CMFB was on the scene. The pack was certainly setup for CMBN, not CMFB. Despite the face value similarities there are a truckload of different variants of vehicle in CMFB compared to CMBN so yes the files are never going to full line up. Not to mention there's no snow textured vehicles in CMBN. Aris disappeared around CMFB's release so not every vehicle received his love and attention.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Thanks John! I salute you for all the interesting historical stuff you bring to the forum. And my three cents on this is: 1) He did say it was a docudrama. 2) If you think it lacks certain items to make it a better film then consider this. It is a product of the Soviet film industry of 1972. 3) Ken Burns is not a party member.
  18. This is a checkpoint chicane right, rather than a barricade! The idea being to slow and stop through traffic! See an image below of the idea. There are other images on the net though.
  19. We would never have given the guy we like working weapons!
  1. Load more activity